What I'm doing now
Last updated January 12th, 2018
This page reflects what I'm doing with my life at the moment, since it's the most common question on the internet and in real life anyway.
I've had the privilege of traveling while working remotely (doing this nomad thing). My current travel plans are:
Vienna, Austria (October, 2015)
San Francisco, U.S. (October-November, 2015)
London, UK (November-December, 2015)
Copenhagen, Denmark (December, 2015)
Madrid, Spain (January, 2016)
Asunción, Paraguay (February-April, 2016)
San Diego, U.S. (March, 2016)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (April-May, 2016)
Gothenburg, Sweden (June-September, 2016)
Montréal, Canada (September-October, 2016)
New York, USA (October-December, 2016)
Miami/New York, USA (April, 2016)
Gothenburg, Sweden (January-September, 2017)
Nice, France (August, 2017)
Stockholm, Sweden (October, 2017)
Lisbon, Portugal (November-December, 2017)
- 🇸🇪 Stockholm, Sweden (2018-)
I spend my time on these things:
- enjoying life with my dope girlfriend in Stockholm.
- reading books and articles, in order to get my mind off the digital things.
- currently reading Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari.
- collecting memories on Instagram.
- playing the guitar.
- trying to write more articles on this site.
- learning Portuguese via Duolingo and other methods.
If my life changes, I'll update this page.