What I'm doing now
Last updated January 17th, 2017
This page reflects what I'm doing with my life at the moment, since it's the most common question on the internet and in real life anyway.
I've had the privilege of traveling while working remotely (doing this nomad thing). My current travel plans are:
Vienna, Austria (October, 2015)
San Francisco, U.S. (October-November, 2015)
London, UK (November-December, 2015)
Copenhagen, Denmark (December, 2015)
Madrid, Spain (January)
Asunción, Paraguay (February-April, if El Niño doesn't fuck the country over again)
San Diego, U.S. (March)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (April-May). View some photos on Instagram from me and my friends.
Gothenburg, Sweden (June-September)
Montréal, Canada (September-October)
New York, USA (October-December)
- 🇸🇪 Gothenburg, Sweden (December-?)
I spend my time on these things:
- enjoying life in Gothenburg with friends.
- reading books and articles, in order to get my mind off the digital things. Ironically, I mostly read articles on product design, code, and startups.
- currently reading The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley.
- collecting memories on Instagram.
- playing the guitar. I usually play music by the Swedish artist Håkan Hellström.
- writing open source packages for Meteor.
- trying to write more articles on this site.
If my life changes, I'll update this page.