What I'm doing now
Last updated May 19th, 2017
This page reflects what I'm doing with my life at the moment, since it's the most common question on the internet and in real life anyway.
I've had the privilege of traveling while working remotely (doing this nomad thing). My current travel plans are:
Vienna, Austria (October, 2015)
San Francisco, U.S. (October-November, 2015)
London, UK (November-December, 2015)
Copenhagen, Denmark (December, 2015)
Madrid, Spain (January)
Asunción, Paraguay (February-April, if El Niño doesn't fuck the country over again)
San Diego, U.S. (March)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (April-May). View some photos on Instagram from me and my friends.
Gothenburg, Sweden (June-September)
Montréal, Canada (September-October)
New York, USA (October-December)
- 🇸🇪 Gothenburg, Sweden (December-September)
Miami/New York, USA (April)
- 🇮🇳 Somewhere in India (Summer 2018)
I spend my time on these things:
- enjoying life in Gothenburg with friends.
- reading books and articles, in order to get my mind off the digital things.
- currently reading The Truth by Neil Strauss.
- collecting memories on Instagram.
- playing the guitar.
- writing open source packages for Meteor.
- trying to write more articles on this site.
- learning Portuguese via Duolingo and other methods.
If my life changes, I'll update this page.